Hidoc Pte. Ltd. (“Hidoc” or “we” or “our” or “us”) operates the website located at https://nectar-app.com/ and other related websites (“Websites”), offers a range of products and services (collectively, “Services”).
1. SERVICE DESCRIPTION
Our Websites and Services respectively provide a platform with general information on health care and wellness topics (“Content”) and access to registered medical practitioners and wellness experts (each an “Expert” and collectively, “Experts”) offering their services. Our Websites and Services also help in the bringing together or interested individuals in the sharing of health care and wellness-related information, as well as the creation and/or expansion of any related network. Accordingly, these other individuals are collectively known as “Users”, and as one of these individuals obtaining such benefit from our Websites and Services, you are hereby deemed as a “User”. Our Websites including but not limited to pages, sections, services, content and a means to communicate with the Etxperts made available on the Websites may not be applicable to all individuals, patients, clients or all clinical situations. Some medical conditions are not suitable for online communications and may require in-person diagnosis. If you have any other concerns, you are recommended to seek advice from a medical practitioner in person. You should not use our Services in an emergency, or if you have a mental health issue or any other condition that you know or reasonably be expected to require a physical examination.
Hidoc does not provide any medical advice. While our Websites are designed to provide Content and Services to facilitate and support the health decisions and choices that you make, said decisions and choices are yours and you are ultimately responsible for the same. You may ask questions on our Websites. You may find answers to your questions on our Websites, or the Experts may provide you with medical advice. Such advice is the sole responsibility of the Experts, and Hidoc shall in no way be liable or responsible for the same. You are encouraged to crossrefer and independently verify any information found in any Content and/or as provided by any Expert.
Our Services also include a marketplace for the purchase of products and services including but not limited to memberships, health screening packages, in-clinic consultations, teleconsultations and health supplements. As it is a marketplace, third party vendors may be operating various sales of their products and services. These products and services so provided by third parties other than Hidoc are in no way recommendations or endorsements by Hidoc as to their efficacy, suitability and/or appropriateness in any way. There is no express nor implicit guarantee made regarding the quality or standard of these products and services, and you are encouraged to exercise proper care and diligence in procuring the same.
Hidoc further makes no claims nor warranties as to the effectiveness of any Services made available on our Websites. Any Services made available on our Websites are for your information only and do not necessarily imply appropriateness for any particular individual or medical condition, or prediction of the effectiveness, outcome or success of such Services.
You may provide feedback, comments and/or other inputs regarding the Content, any Expert or on the Services made available, where appropriate. Please refer to the section “Contact Us” on how to provide such feedback, comments and/or other inputs. Do note that whilst Hidoc may consider such feedback, comments and/or other inputs, we are not obliged to investigate, review, amend, take actions against any third party, or react in any manner whatsoever, except where we deem appropriate.
The Services as provided and/or offered, are intended for use by persons who are at least 18 years of age and of sound mind. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or access any part of the Services. You also represent and warrant that you have full authority, power and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder.
You agree that all information supplied by you via our Website and/or our Services is true, accurate, current and complete. You agree and acknowledge that any use of or access to the Service referable to, and any instructions identified by your account (whether such access to or use of the Service, or instruction, is authorised by you or not) shall be deemed to be, as the case may be: (a) use of or access to the Service by you; or (b) instructions transmitted or validly issued by you. Hidoc shall not be liable for the access of the Service with your account by anyone other by you or for acting upon such instructions or obliged to verify the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of such instructions.
You agree that you are completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account details. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, notify us immediately at email@example.com.
You shall be completely responsible and liable for all losses and consequences arising from or in connection with any failure by you to comply with any of the above.
4. OUR CONTENT
Hidoc retains all right, title and interest in all of Hidoc’s proprietary material and intellectual property, including, without limitation, inventions, ideas, concepts, code, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, software, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable as a trade mark, and any trade marks, copyright or patents based thereon (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use any of Hidoc’s Intellectual Property Rights for any reason whatsoever without Hidoc’s prior written consent.
You shall not use any name, logo, trade mark, trade name, service mark or other symbol of or associated with Hidoc for any purpose whatsoever without obtaining prior written consent of Hidoc.
Hidoc updates, amends or deletes Content provided on our Websites regularly to strive for accuracy and reliability but we do not guarantee that the Content on our Websites will be complete and accurate.
5. YOUR CONTENT
You are responsible and liable for all the information (“Your Content”) you provide on any part of the Services and will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hidoc from any claims made in connection with Your Content.
The Websites can be accessed publicly. By posting on the Websites, you agree that Your Content will be visible by other users and any person visiting or who is sent a link to the Websites. Hence, please make sure you are comfortable sharing your Content before posting. Hidoc shall in no way be responsible for how Your Content may be understood, perceived or interpreted as by any person. Hidoc shall also not be liable nor responsible for any negative reviews, comments or feedback, nor shall we be liable for any losses, expenses, costs and/or damage suffered by you in relation to or in connection with Your Content being posted on the Websites.
By uploading Your Content, you grant Hidoc and anyone authorized by Hidoc a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, perpetual, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use Your Content in any way including, without limitation, editing, copying, adapting, translating, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general public Your Content, in whole or in part and in any format or medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, for the purpose of providing you the Service. You acknowledge you will not be compensated for the use of Your Content in any way.
If you believe there is copyright or other intellectual property infringement in your work, please contact Hidoc at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are advised to provide us with as much relevant and complete information in order for us to review the matter. Failure to do so may prevent us from fully understanding the situation and assist you in the matter. We shall not be liable nor responsible for any losses, expenses, costs and/or damage suffered by you from any delay in rendering any assistance in this respect in any way.
6. OTHER USERS CONTENT
Other Users will also share content (“Other Users Content”) on the Websites and these Other Users Content belongs to the User who posted the content respectively. You do not have any rights and/or licences with respect to Other Users Content and may not use them for commercial purposes or in a way that constitutes copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Hidoc reserves the right to terminate your Account if you misuse Other Users Content.
7. EXPERT CONTENT
Hidoc has no editorial control or responsibility over all information, opinion and/or statements provided on our Websites by the Experts (“Expert Content”). The Expert Content made available by the Experts on the Service are those of the Experts’ respectively, Hidoc does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the Expert Content. The Expert Content is intended to be for general information purposes and/or for your convenience only and is in no way intended to create a doctor–patient relationship between Hidoc and yourself. The Websites and Services should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in all circumstances, and reliance on any information provided on the Websites or through the Services, including the credentials and qualifications of the Experts, is solely at your own risk.
While Hidoc endeavours to ensure that only Experts with suitable credentials and qualifications shall be allowed to provide content, you are solely responsible for satisfying yourself that the Experts with whom you communicate are suitably qualified. In the event that any recommendation is made by Hidoc or its staff in any way and form, the final selection is still to be determined by yourself and in no way shall Hidoc be liable if such recommendations are not accurate and/or favourable to you. If you become aware of any Expert who is not suitably qualified, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We reserve the right but will not be obliged to remove any Expert’s profile from our Websites at any time.
- contains language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, insult, make fun of or threaten any other Users;
- is explicit, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise may transgress human dignity;
- promotes or encourages discrimination or hatred;
- intentionally spreads falsehoods;
- is unlawful or encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, organised assembly or procession or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- is defamatory, libellous, disparaging or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity; and/or
- associated with commercial activities, including, without limitation, competitions and advertising or links to other websites
- Hate speech We have a zero-tolerance policy for any content which supports racism, bigotry, hatred against users or groups based on factors including but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender or age. Anyone generating content of this nature will be permanently banned from our Websites and offending content immediately removed.
- Rude or abusive behaviour We value respect and encourage all Users to approach each other with no judgment especially when disagreeing with one another. We can all have different opinions! Please do respect this and keep things friendly. You may not always agree with what you read, but respecting other Users encourages great conversations.
- Buying, selling, and advertising We do not allow any selling except on our marketplace. We believe in using the right forum to encourage safe transactions from ocurring. Apart from our marketplace and to the extent permissible, we also do not allow any advertising, which includes buying or selling items; selling your services; promoting your business; and/or promoting commercial events.
- Recruitment Our Websites do not serve as a job board, or a recruitment agency. Recruiting in any form including but not limited to as part of an incentive sales program will be removed and may lead to your account being deactivated. In particular, we will strictly take down any content promoting or recruiting for multi-level marketing schemes;content asking for services; surveys on behalf of third parties and not authorised by Hidoc.
- Self-promotion We do not allow promoting your social media accounts (including Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Groups, or Youtube channel).
- Fundraising We understand that some Users may be in difficult positions or that there are some great causes to donate to but we are currently unable to verify them. This includes any posts or comments about raising money for an individual or cause in any and every situation.
- Seeking relationship or arrangement We are not a dating platform so do not allow posts that are seeking dates or arrangements.
9. CONTENT REVIEW
10. PROHIBITED USE
You shall not abuse the Websites and/or Services in any way, and shall not use the Websites and/or Services in any manner which violates any law or regulations or infringes on the legal rights of any third party, in any manner which is defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive, to threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others, to damage the name or reputation of Hidoc, its affiliates or subsidiaries, to breach security on any computer network, or to access an account that does not belong to you, and in any manner that interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Websites and the Services made available on the Websites.
You also shall not take any action which is intended to, or would reasonably be expected to harm Hidoc and the Websites, or which would reasonably be expected to bring Hidoc into disrepute.
Hidoc reserves the right to take appropriate lawful actions in response to any abuse, including without limitation, the suspension or termination of a user’s access and/or account.
11. SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Websites may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools owned and/or operated by third parties who are not related or affiliated to Hidoc. In addition, we may, from time to time, provide you with links to other websites for your convenience and information, or other third-party websites may share link to our Websites. We do not control such other social sharing features, social media and websites, and are not responsible for their contents, privacy practices or other practices. Our inclusion of links to such other social sharing features, social media and websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such social sharing features, social media and websites or any association with their operators. Hidoc shall have no obligations in relation to the goods and/or services provided by third parties nor any liabilities in connection with or arising from any and all losses, costs, expenses and/or damage suffered from such social sharing practices.
- Prices The prices of the Services will be set out on the Websites at the time of purchasing of any of the Services. Said prices may change at any time depending on the suppliers or providers of the different Services. However, we will do our best to ensure that any changes in prices shall not affect any Services which you have ordered prior to the changes in prices.
- Payment You shall be responsible for paying the prices of the Services that you have ordered as well as any other applicable charges, which may include but shall not be limited to the following:
- any local taxes, if applicable;
- transaction fees or other processing fees charged by the bank or other agency processing the transaction;
- any other related fees.
13. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Hidoc also reserves the right not to provide you with any reason for any and all decisions made in respect of the above. All decisions made by Hidoc accordingly are final.
Our Websites and Services are provided “as is”. Neither Hidoc northe Experts , make any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, adequacy, reasonableness, and fitness for a particular purpose.
While Hidoc endeavours to ensure that the Experts are validly accredited and/or licensed to practise their field of expertise, and that the content of our Websites or Services satisfy government regulations, Hidoc shall not be held liable for any breach of government regulations which does not result from Hidoc’s acts or omissions, and/or which is beyond Hidoc’s reasonable control.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Content published on our Websites may include inaccuracies or errors. We reiterate that Hidoc does not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the Content. Further, we reiterate that Hidoc makes no representations about the suitability of the Content and Services published on the Websites for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any Services on this Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such Services by Hidoc. Hidoc also makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Content, including and but not limited to information regarding treatment of medical conditions, actions, or application of medication.
Under no circumstances shall Hidoc be liable to you or any other person for any losses, damages and/or claims, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or other damages, under tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, sustained or incurred by you or any other person resulting from:
- your access to and use of our Websites and/or Services;
- your reliance on any Content;
- any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, Services obtained through the Websites; and/or
- any interrruptions, technical or problems of other nature in your access to and use of our Websites and/or Services.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Hidoc shall have no liability for:
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by Hidoc’s actions, omissions, or negligence, in procuring, compiling, or delivering information within or through Content;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in such information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of such information; or
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon such information.
Notwithstanding the above exclusions, if Hidoc is found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, in no circumstances will the aggregate liability of Hidoc, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for damages to you under this Agreement exceed Singapore Dollars One Thousand Only (SGD $1000).
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hidoc, its directors, officers, agents, and employees, and its affiliated entities, successors and assigns, from and against claims or demands, causes of action, judgments, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) that may arise out of or result from:
- your access to and use of the Websites and/or Services;
- your purchase and/or use of the Services;
- any information posted or made available by you on the Websites;
- anything you do using the Content and/or Websites;
- any violation of applicable law or the rights of any third party that occurs through your use of the Content and/or Websites;
- your breach or violation of this Agreement;
- any inaccuracy in any representation or warranty that you make under this Agreement;
- anything done or failure to do anything by you in carrying out your obligations under this Agreement;
- any other willful misconduct, default, unauthorised acts or willful omission on your part; and/or
- any other party or User doing any of the above, where such party or User was able to access or use the Websites and/or Services using your account and/or password.
18. CLAIMS AGAINST HIDOC
To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of the Websites within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or cause of action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
19. COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW
Every jurisdiction has its own law and regulations in respect of the use of telemedicine services (the “Local Regulations”). By accessing the Websites and using the Services, you confirm that you understand your obligations under the Local Regulations applicable in the territory in which you are located and will comply with such Local Regulations.
The Websites may be viewed internationally and may contain references to products or services not available or approved in all countries. References to a particular product or service do not imply that such product or service is appropriate or available for purchase by all persons in all locations, or that we intend to make such product or service available in such locations. We make no representation that all products, Services or Content described on or available through the Websites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of Singapore. You agree that you access our Websites, use the Services on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local law and regulations.
20. HIDOC’S COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW
21. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
You shall not assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of your rights, interests or obligations herein to a third party without obtaining the prior written consent of Hidoc. Any purported assignment in violation of this Clause shall be deemed null and void.
24. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
As mentioned above, this Agreement is formed between you personally and Hidoc only. Save where expressly allowed in this Agreement, a person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B), or as may be modified, supplemented or adapted from time to time, to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data which includes without limitation, name, address, phone number, email address, photograph in connection with your access and use of the Service.
26. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
28. CONTACTING US
- your full name;
- your contact number;
- your email address;
- details of the nature of your comments and/or queries.